Henley School will provide a challenging, caring and supportive environment in which your child can enjoy success and grow as a person.
As a parent, we know that you want the best for your child.
Your role is key to enabling your child to understand the joy, wonder and satisfaction of learning about the world around them. We will support you in:
• Having high expectations of learning, behaviour and manners.
• Helping your child to learn the key knowledge and skills to equip them to move on to the next stage of learning.
• Understanding the demands of the National Curriculum, assessment and SATs.
• Learning about the day to day life of Henley School.
• Answering any questions you may have.
• Telling you about your child’s progress and their targets for learning.
On the Parents Pages you should be able to find information to help you.
Please do not hesitate to contact the school office or make an appointment to see your child’s class teacher, should you need any further information.
Could we ask that you support us by:
• Ensuring that your child attends school and arrives on time.
• Encouraging your child to complete homework on time and to a high standard.
• Attending parent consultations and information events.